The 2014 Closets Top Shelf Design Awards is now accepting submissions.
Top Shelf Awards are given every year to honor the best in home organization design.
- Garage: under 600 square feet
- Garage: over 600 square feet
- Home Office: less than 150 square feet
- Home Office: more than 150 square feet
- Closet: Laminate less than 18 linear feet
- Closet: Laminate more than 18 linear feet
- Closet: Wood less than 18 linear feet
- Closet: Woodmore than 18 linear feet
- Closet: Wire less than 18 linear feet
- Closet: Wire more than 18 linear feet
- Closet: Reach in
- Specialty: (craft, pantry, wine, laundry, mudroom)
For more information and to enter your best designs, visit woodworkingnetwork.com/topshelf.
Entry deadline is January 31, 2014
Entry fee is $45
Winners will be featured in Closets magazine and also at a special awards ceremony, which will be held during the 2014 Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo at the Garden State Convention Center in Somerset, NJ, April 9-11.
Winning a Top Shelf Design Award is great for business recognition and sales. The award and industry recognition should be a central feature to your business website. In addition, you should promote the award as a press release to all your local media. It creates FREE advertising. It is also a testimonial to your industry experience, knowledge and excellence.
Check out this video about using design awards to create more business.
Win $500 for your Top Shelf Design
Use storeWALL in your Top Shelf Design project for 2014 and include storeWALL in the description.
$500 storeWALL credit award for Category Winners
$250 storeWALL credit award for Honorable Mentions